Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tickets are booked!!

I have booked the tickets for our trip in March. Jana and I will be traveling to meet with the local pastor in San Antonio. We are excited to get down there and put some things in motion. I ask anyone reading this to pray that: we can meet all the right people to get a sponsor for a work visa, traveling mercies and for God to clarify our purpose for us while we are down there.

Things are still in the air as to when we will be making the move. God still has this passion heavy on my heart and I know without a doubt it is His calling for us. We can feel the strain of the enemy as we move closer to this and fight daily to remain on track.

I will be researching more into Southwest Theological Seminary's certificate program which is 30 college hours and the prep for a B.S. in Biblical Studies. All this seems way crazy for the guy that at one point would announce he was a Christian, yet be too hungover to attend church on Sunday mornings. It still boggles my mind as I have started doing research to prepare sermon topics, going through old notes to see just how sermons have been preached. I am not big on bullet points, but as many other things, my mind can be persuaded if that is the best fit. I have grown in leaps and bounds over the past few months as I wrestled with some tough topics and insured my own foundation was solid. I know good and well one man cannot save a race or the world, but I know with the power of God, one man can sow seeds that He can save the world with!

No comments:

Post a Comment