Sunday, April 8, 2012

More Support

     Like any mom would be, mine is super excited about her son heading to the mission field. In all her excitement, she was eager to tell her pastor as well. I finally had the chance to go to church with mom last week and was able to finally have the time to share our story and passion with her pastor over lunch. After sharing my testimony, vision and story with him, he looks at me and not ask but tells me I need to share the whole story with his congregation! WOW I mean it is no surprise we do have a pretty interesting story to tell, but he wants to know our needs too.
     To recap, as I spent much time in prayer asking for God's guidance and wisdom to get in line with His will, He revealed to me that as a family we need to read the biography of George Mueller. If you have ever read the story and can still worry about where your next meal is, read it again! As we are still making our way through the book, it is apparent that we need to be praying to God that all our needs are met and also for His wisdom in decision making. I say all this because I was still trying to figure out how to make the whole plan come together on my own paycheck and with my own assets. We are at peace that this is God's will for our family at this time and with that we have to know and remind ourselves that "Where He leads, He provides."
     

No comments:

Post a Comment