Monday, July 16, 2012

Let the journey begin...

As we are counting down the time at this point, we are receiving interest in various churches willing to join alongside us and help support us. We are currently hammering out the details to make the move south.

My goal is to start posting at least once a week with progress from our end and prayer requests as to challenges that are ahead of us. My goal is to give biblical references as to decisions being made and to Glorify God in ALL things. I will steer away from deep theological discussions, if you so choose to inquire feel free to email.

Our basic mission will be to go make disciples of the southern region of Belize. We will be a free resource for transportation to medical facilities for loved ones and emergencies. We will use that to reach many villages, Lord willing, and grow the kingdom and plant churches in various villages. We believe that the missionary should be essentially working themselves out of a job and training those already in place to continue to do the same thing. We will rely on prayers and the direction of God for our next move, every move!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you in my prayers, though, admittedly, I don't do it as often as I should, I will work on it, to keep you and your family in mine.

    ReplyDelete