Sunday, September 30, 2012

Passports Are IN!!!

I must admit that the passport office is one government agency that actually meets their advertised time frames! We had to get passports for the three little guys for obvious reasons and had a generous donation to help expedite that process! We are in the process of putting our ducks in a row to apply to CTEN for sponsorship.

CTEN is a multi-denominational mission sending agency. Their primary purpose is to partner with those called to the mission field and assist them in getting to where God is calling them to go. You can visit them at http://www.cten.org/. You can donate through their website and they set up links to their missionaries from the website. We ask that you continue to pray for our family as we embark into the next chapter of our lives.

One other request, as you read this post will you leave a comment so I can see who is reading. You can remain anonymous if you desire, I am looking for a numerical count to know how large the audience is, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment